Your tasks will be:
- Liaising with brokers in Germany
- Research of broker channel, online insurance comparison platforms and expansion possibilities
- Professional support and development of the partners' work
- Measuring partner performance, managing joint processes
- Follow-up of requests from partners, related to liaison with other departments
- Continuous support of system performancee
This job is for you, if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in the financial/insurance industry or managing insurance broker relations
- Developed insurance broker/ broker pool relations and network
- Strong understanding of online insurance business and market
- Fluent German and English is a must
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making and effective problem-solving ability
- Proactive, dynamic and flexible person
The CHERRISK values
Helping each other should be the main idea behind any insurance. Therefore, we think about ourselves as a strong community, here to remember the industry's roots. Being lucky enough to work here, we also help the less fortunate.
CHERRISK was launched to create better insurance. To do that, we have to (re)invent things and find easier solutions. Our team understands the power of creativity and is willing to find new ways of doing things.
While building something new isn’t always easy, it’s crazy rewarding. But, of course, we all know how the scope can change, issues can pop up, and pivoting might be necessary. But for a real CHERRISK-er, these are just inspiring challenges that we solve as a team.